This nakiri from Tojiro combines tradition of Kurouchi and Tsuchime finishes with innovative clear coating. VG10 as core steel, clad by 13-chrome stainless steel, it has achieved both professional sharpness and easy maintenance. With a good level of fit and finish, VG-10 core steel, this nakiri offers great values at this price range.
- Origin: Tsubame-Sanjo, Japan
- Brand: Tojiro
- Knife Type: Nakiri
- Steel Type: VG10 Core
- Jigane: Cobalt Alloy Cladding (with clear coating)
- Construction: San Mai
- Blade Finish: Kurouchi + Tsuchime
- Hardness Level: 60 +/-1
- Blade Type: Double-edged Blade
- Blade Length: 165mm (6.5")
- Overall Length: 305mm
- Blade Height (at heel): 50.7mm
- Blade Thickness (above heel): 2.2mm
- Handle: Magnolia D-Shaped Handle
- Kakumaki: Resin
- Weight: 165g (5.82oz)
- Marking: Tojiro logo, "DP | Made in Japan"
About Tojiro 藤次郎
Tojiro is the leading knife manufacturer in Tsubame-Sanjo, an area with a few centuries of knife making tradition. The finish and quantity of their products are quite remarkable despite being very affordable. Established over 50 years ago, Tojiro combine modern technologies and traditional craftsman methodologies, and is a pioneer of stainless steel knives in Japan. Their philosophy is to improve efficiency with machines while respecting traditions when it comes to quality and finish.
Wash and dry with soft sponge, and safely store after use. Avoid cutting into bones, frozen foods, hard fruit pits.