Mcusta has brought in the skills and techniques in making knives into making scissors. Made of VG10 stainless steel, heat-treated to 60HRC and hand-sharpened to perfect sharpness, this pair of scissors is incredibly functional with great edge retention. Mesmerizing Damascus finish can be seen all over the pair of scissors, including the handles; and the laser-cut Mount Fuji-shaped silhouette, the gem at the center as well as the wooden box that comes with the scissors make it a special gift or a rare collector item.
- Origin (Made in): Seki, Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Brand: Mcusta
- Model No.: DDF-0170D
- Type: Scissors
- Steel Type: VG10 with 32 layer Stainless Damascus steel
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Blade Length: 77mm (1.6")
- Screw: Stainless Steel with Decorative Gemstone
- Material: VG10 Damascus Steel
- Decorative Laser Cut of Mt. Fuji
- Overall Length: 170mm (6.7")
- Weight: 60g (2.12oz)
- Mark: "Mcusta" ; "Stainless Japan" ; Mcusta Logo
- Comes in a Wooden Box (Paulownia Box)
Founded in 2000 by Marusho Kogyo, the owner of Zanmai, Mcusta is a brand originally focused on producing pocket knives. But as their company motto “Always Pioneers” goes, Mcusta has brought in the skills and technique in making Damascus knives into making scissors, and the results are these beautiful Damascus scissors made of VG10 stainless steel.
Wash and dry with a soft sponge, and safely store after use. Avoid cutting into bones, frozen foods, hard fruit pits.