Honenuki is an essential item in any Japanese kitchen, as fish bones are often meticulously removed before cooking. This is especially true for cuisines such as sushi, sashimi, or any kappo or kaiseki-styled cooking. This Kanto style Honenuki made by Senbudo is especially good at removing smaller bones on fish such as horse mackerel and sardines. The ergonomic non-slip surface allows the tweezer to stay in place when you pull out fish bones, and that minimizes the chance of tiny fish bones breaking apart.
Made in Japan
- Origin (Made in): Tsubame, Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Brand: Senbudo
- Model: 18-0
- Type: Kanto Style Honenuki (Fish Bone Tweezer)
- Material: 18-0 Stainless Steel
- Size: 118 x 32 x 17 mm (4.7 x 1.3 x 0.7")
- Weight: 37g (1.31oz)
- Mark: In Japanese Kanji "Senbudo" (仙武堂) ; "SS 18-0 TSUBAME"
- With precision, non-slip grip
Wash with a soft sponge and dry after use.