Only One Available Handcrafted Kato Yoshimi R2/SG2 diamond Damascus santoku, with a polished acrylic handle in pearl orange color.
- Origin: Echizen, Fukui Prefecture
- Craftsman: Mr. Yoshimi Kato
- Knife Type: Santoku
- Steel Type: R2/SG2 Damascus
- Hardness Level: 63
- Blade Finish: Diamond (Polished) Damascus
- Blade Type: Double-edged Blade
- Blade Length: 180mm (7.1")
- Blade Height (at heel): 48.2mm
- Blade Thickness (at heel): 1.74mm
- Handle Type: Western
- Handle Material: Polished Acrylic
- Weight: 181g (6.38oz)
- Hand chiselled mark: In Japanese Kanji "Yoshimi Echizen" (義実 越前)
About Yoshimi Kato 加藤 義実
Yoshimi Kato is a renowned blacksmith in Fukui Prefecture. In pursuit of forging technology, he has followed his father Hiroshi Kato for years making every effort to produce sharp and easy-to-use knives, before taking over the family business. His knives are highly valued in Japan.
Wash and dry with soft sponge, and safely store after use. Avoid cutting into bones, frozen foods, hard fruit pits.